2003 Buick LeSabre
Worst 2003 LeSabre engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- service engine soon light is on3
- upper intake manifold gasket failed3
- dies unexpected - usually restarts2
- engine cylinder failure1
- intake valve leaks1
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 2003 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.