- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 39 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 56 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 83 days ago
Buick TSB #PIP5540F
2003 Buick LeSabre
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary information communicates to the technician the need to inspect the induction system for potential icing issues in very cold ambient temperatures. To allow the ice to melt so that it can be drained from the related components. That any of the listed DTC's may set with or without poor engine performance.
Click a tab for more information.