- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 15 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- November 5: GM Start-Stop Accumulator Recall Involves 217,000 Vehicles recalls | 28 days ago
- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 72 days ago
2005 Buick Rendezvous
2005 Buick Rendezvous Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Press The Gas, Engine Cuts Back5
- Engine Light Stays On1
- Head Cylinder Cracked, Car Overheated1
- Motor Mount Collapsed1
- Stalled While Driving1
- NHTSA: Engine16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Rendezvous Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Rendezvous compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Rendezvous overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Rendezvous.