1996 Buick Riviera
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1996 Buick Riviera Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 10
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 9
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 9
- steering problemsNHTSA: 7
- engine problemsNHTSA: 7
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 6
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 5
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Riviera Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Riviera compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Riviera overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Riviera.
Worst 1996 Buick Riviera Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 165,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Buick Riviera.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!