2006 Buick Terraza
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 Buick Terraza Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 28
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 10
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 8
- engine problemsNHTSA: 7
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 7
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 6
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Terraza Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Terraza compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Terraza overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Terraza.
Worst 2006 Buick Terraza Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 134,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Buick Terraza.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!