- March 25: Cadillac CT6 Recall Will Replace Turn Signal Switches recalls | 26 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 38 days ago
- February 19: Cadillac XTS Recalled For Seat Belt Buckle Problems recalls | 60 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 72 days ago
2002 Cadillac DeVille
2002 Cadillac DeVille Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Battery Location1
- Power Seat Stopped Working1
- Windows, Radio And Locks Stopped Working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System35
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac DeVille Model Years
Curious how the 2002 DeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac DeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the DeVille.