8.5

$1,030

2013 Cadillac SRX accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Cadillac SRX:

2013 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments

Mar 072018

SRX V6

I purchased a Cadillac SRX and within 2 months my touchscreen froze and would not work. After looking into this, I see its a huge problem! I can't believe Cadillac has not done a recall!! These are supposed to be luxury cars and I can't use anything inside of it! That is absolutely ridiculous!!

- Kirsten B., Carrollton, TX, US

Aug 012018

SRX Luxury 3.6L V6

The system started out responding slowly then quit altogether. I tried to do the hard reset, but that didn't help.

Update from Aug 22, 2018: Paid $890 for a new CUE unit, $60 for labor and $75.38 in sales tax! Hundreds of complaints and Cadillac will not back a defective product, that they've known about for years!

- Kerry H., Shelbyville, IL, US

May 022018

SRX Premium V6

CUE is DEAD! Doesn't matter what you do, it does not recognize your finger.

- Donald L., Frisco, US

Jan 192018

SRX

Last month, the lower area of the CUE screen does did respond to touch. After a few weeks, the whole CUE screen stopped responding to touch. The CUE system controls many of the interior functions. With a dead CUE system, I'm driving a lemon. Many Cadillac owners have the same problem, and Cadillac is not stepping up to own this problem. I thought the CUE system is Cadillac pride and joy. Well, this pride and joy is lemon scented.

- Tony N., CYPRESS, TX, US