2013 Cadillac SRX accessories - interior problems: cue system stopped responding

Cue System Stopped Responding

7.7

$1,030

2. replaced the cue (2 reports)
  3. replace cue system (1 reports)
2013 Cadillac SRX accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Cadillac SRX:

2013 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments

Oct 152019

SRX Performance 3.6L

With display screen cracked, touch screen fails to work a high majority of the time. GM needs to recall the CUE systems with new units having solved the problems with the proper corrections and updates in all the new units. Very annoying.

- Gerald F., Argonia, US

Sep 012019

SRX

Have an SRX 2013. The middle of the cue screen does not work at all. When I went to the dealer he was familiar with this problem. Sounded like there are a lot of customers with this problem. And just for screen will be $1,300. Just for the replacement not including maintenance . I read they install same product so likely will happen again. Cadillac should pay for this. Next car will not be a Cadillac .

- Pamela K., Downers Grove, Il, US

Oct 182019

SRX 3.6L

I'm having problems with the cue radio, its having bubbles. When the sun hits it it doesn't want to work at all. And in the cue radio you can start seeing small cracks.

- rivero31, Tampa, US

Mar 072018

SRX V6

I purchased a Cadillac SRX and within 2 months my touchscreen froze and would not work. After looking into this, I see its a huge problem! I can't believe Cadillac has not done a recall!! These are supposed to be luxury cars and I can't use anything inside of it! That is absolutely ridiculous!!

- Kirsten B., Carrollton, TX, US

Aug 012018

SRX Luxury 3.6L V6

The system started out responding slowly then quit altogether. I tried to do the hard reset, but that didn't help.

Update from Aug 22, 2018: Paid $890 for a new CUE unit, $60 for labor and $75.38 in sales tax! Hundreds of complaints and Cadillac will not back a defective product, that they've known about for years!

- Kerry H., Shelbyville, IL, US

May 022018

SRX Premium V6

CUE is DEAD! Doesn't matter what you do, it does not recognize your finger.

- Donald L., Frisco, US

Jan 192018

SRX

Last month, the lower area of the CUE screen does did respond to touch. After a few weeks, the whole CUE screen stopped responding to touch. The CUE system controls many of the interior functions. With a dead CUE system, I'm driving a lemon. Many Cadillac owners have the same problem, and Cadillac is not stepping up to own this problem. I thought the CUE system is Cadillac pride and joy. Well, this pride and joy is lemon scented.

- Tony N., CYPRESS, TX, US