- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Leads to Reimbursements news | 23 days ago
- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- March 25: Cadillac CT6 Recall Will Replace Turn Signal Switches recalls | 58 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 70 days ago
2013 Cadillac SRX
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Cadillac SRX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Cadillac SRX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
Failure of the toe adjuster link could cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A three to four second lag in acceleration may increase the risk of crash. Read more »
If the lug nuts loosen, they may fall off or cause the wheel studs to fracture. Either condition would allow the wheel to separate from the vehicle, increasing ... Read more »
If engine braking is unexpectedly removed, it may increase the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »