- September 26: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 23 days ago
- September 22: Cadillac Cue Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 32 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- September 9: Cadillac SRX Headlight Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 40 days ago
2013 Cadillac SRX
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Cadillac SRX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Cadillac SRX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
Failure of the toe adjuster link could cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A three to four second lag in acceleration may increase the risk of crash. Read more »
If the lug nuts loosen, they may fall off or cause the wheel studs to fracture. Either condition would allow the wheel to separate from the vehicle, increasing ... Read more »
If engine braking is unexpectedly removed, it may increase the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »