- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 59 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 75 days ago
1996 Cadillac SeVille
1996 Cadillac SeVille Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Hard Starting When Hot1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac SeVille Model Years
Curious how the 1996 SeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac SeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the SeVille.