- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 17 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 28 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #3136
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 3136.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- SLIP CONDITION IN 2ND, 3RD, OR 4TH. DAMAGED 2-4 OR 3-4 CLUTCH. *KB UPDATED 10/31/07. *NJ
Click a tab for more information.