- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 1 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 20 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #DOR-G9Z8V-12
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- This SKU is a Fuel Pump Driver Module. The customer communication requested return of unsold inventory to inspect the software. The software may have a fault where the readiness monitors are stuck in the not-ready or incomplete position. The readiness monitors will not cause performance or emissions issues but will prevent the emissions scanning tools from confirming the module is performing correctly, causing the vehicle to fail state required emissions tests.
Click a tab for more information.