- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI0639D
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This preliminary bulletin provides a procedure to install adhesive back stock to the electrical connector for the steering wheel position sensor, to eleminate the excessive clearance/movement that causes the connector to loose contact and turns the Service Stabilitrak message on.
Click a tab for more information.