- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 0 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 1 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 4 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5650F
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an intermittent no crank, no start, or start stall concern with the security light coming on. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes B3055, B3060, and/or B3935. Technician should not replace any parts for this concern. If unable to duplicate the concern ask if the customer uses any Radio Frequency Identification Devices when the concern is present. Dealer should also direct their customers to the appropriate section in the Owner manuals that references that the device complies.
Click a tab for more information.