- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 4 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 5 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 8 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP-4851
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIP-4851.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
- GM: THERE IS AN INTERMITTENT ENGINE LIGHT ON DUE TO FIVE POSSIBLE INTERNAL TROUBLE CODES. THERE MAY ALSO BE AN EXTENDED CRANK AFTER FILLING THE FUEL TANK. *RM UPDATED 5/31/11. *PE UPDATED ON 06/16/2011. *KB UPDATED A SECOND TIME ON 06/16/2011. *KB
Click a tab for more information.