- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP3366C
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:TRANSFER CASE (4-WHEEL DRIVE)
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer technician thatLight Duty Trucks equipped with automatic transmissions and 4 wheel drive may exhibit a condition of grinding/ratcheting type noise when shifting the automatic transmission into park while the transfer case is in 4 wheel drive low (4LO) range. Dealers technician's are advised this condition should be deemed a normal characteristic of 4WD low operation.
Click a tab for more information.