- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification investigations | 0 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 14 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 19 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4112N
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:TORQUE CONVERTER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician of a complaint of a sag or hesitation when accelerating. The concern is present when coasting at low speeds of less than 15 miles per hour and then aggressively applying the throttle, or after making a hard stop followed by an aggressive throttle. This is considered normal operation of the vehicle the throttle is delayed and opened slowly up to .7 seconds to help minimize driveline lash and clunking or will have approximately .5 seconds of zero torque to allow the transmission to shift to first gear.
Click a tab for more information.