- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 8 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 9 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 12 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4112P
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician of a complaint of a sag or hesitation when accelerating. The concern is present when coasting at low speeds of less than 15 miles per hour and then aggressively applying the throttle, or after making a hard stop followed by an aggressive throttle. This is considered normal operation of the vehicle the throttle is delayed and opened slowly up to .7 seconds to help minimize driveline lash and clunking or will have approximately .5 seconds of zero torque to allow the transmission to shift to first gear.
Click a tab for more information.