- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification investigations | 0 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 14 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 19 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4138M
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on, engine misfire, and/or engine noise. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0300-P0308. If published Service Information diagnostics does not isolate the cause of this concern technician should check for a worn camshaft lobe and/or lifter roller, a sticking valve, valve leakage, a broken valve spring, and a collapsed active fuel management lifter.
Click a tab for more information.