- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 8 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 9 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 12 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5163B
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about engine block that have a possible cylinder bore damage, scoring or out of round as the possible cause of engine oil consumption, misfire, cylinder leakage or blow by. Technician will need to inspect the engine for Cylinder damage or scoring, an out of round cylinder bore, Dirt intrusion, and Catalytic Converter failure.
Click a tab for more information.