- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5226
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about finding needle bearings during an oil change. Technician will gain access to the roller rockers to inspect them. Only replace the roller rocker that is missing needle bearings. Be sure to clean the oil drains to retrieve the needle bearings. Each roller rocker has 66 bearings.
Click a tab for more information.