- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 17 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 28 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5232A
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CATALYTIC CONVERTOR
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about gasoline powered cars, mid-size trucks, light duty trucks, and heavy duty trucks with premature catalytic converter failures. It is recommended to inspect for a poor crimp on the grounds ring terminal at the engine block for the bank with the concern and repair the wire.
Click a tab for more information.