- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 1 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 20 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5276C
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on or a low oil pressure indicated after an oil change. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P0521. If Diagnostic Trouble Code P0521 setting in cold weather and it has a PF48E oil filter, change the filter to a PF48 if one is available. If there is no availability of oil filter PF48 use oil filter UPF48R.
Click a tab for more information.