- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 8 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 9 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 12 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT3219F
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:HEADLIGHTS
- This Preliminary Information communicates to technicians that the Daytime Running Lamps (DRL's) or the auto headlamps will not shut off when using the daytime running lamp disable switch (Which is part of the headlamp switch), if the vehicles was built for Canada (RPO Z49). These vehicles were built with different software that doesn't allow the DRL's or Auto headlamp to be shut off. Canada law prohibits disabling daytime running lamps (DRL's) or auto headlamps.
Click a tab for more information.