- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 7 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 8 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 11 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4208D
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:POWER ASSIST
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a power steering pump whine noise. Technician will need to flush and refill the power steering system with Lucas Power Steering Fluid with Conditioners. Technician will replace the power steering pump with the latest design if the fluid is not available.
Click a tab for more information.