- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 2 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 21 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4225F
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:ANTILOCK
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an Antilock Braking System lamp followed by a Service Stability message in the Drivers Information Center. Technician my find Diagnostic Trouble Code C0710 set in the Electronic Brake Control Module. Technician may or may not find Diagnostic Trouble Code C0455. Technician will need to ensure the steering wheel is properly installed to the steering shaft.
Click a tab for more information.