- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 17 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 28 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4311C
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a buzz or rattle type noise from the right front fender area on hard acceleration or when brake torqueing. Technician will need to apply Sound Deadening to the inner right fender.
Click a tab for more information.