- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 6 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 7 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 10 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4505F
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a rattle, buzz, tick, or vibration type noise that appears to be coming from the center of the dash. Technician will adjust the transmission dipstick tube away from the front of cowl to provide additional clearance.
Click a tab for more information.