- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 0 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 1 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 4 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5049E
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to help diagnose and repair vehicles with a rattle, squeak, clunk, thump, or bump. If published Service Information diagnostics do not lead to a repair for the concern. Technician should inspect the opposite side shock/strut for the cause of the concern.
Click a tab for more information.