- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 2 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 21 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5074L
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about the use of J-35616-64B terminal test probe, replacement terminals, and terminated leads. The J-35616-64B is the latest test probe released for checking tension or probing the .64 series terminals. The test probe terminal has been released in the terminal repair kit (J-38125-620H) located in Lear Tray 7 part number 963716-2. There are 5 terminated leads in a package part number is 13505346, which can be ordered through your normal General Motors Customer Care and Aftersales parts channel.
Click a tab for more information.