- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 1 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 20 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5652D
2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information document advises technicians that a condition may occur with the listed vehicles where the radio clock may not display the time. Dealer technicians are advised of a temporary proicedure to get the clock to display until Engineering has developed the permanent repair. The listed Cadillac and Corvette RPO codes do not have a temporary repair at this time as Engineering continues to work on the permanent repairs for those vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.