- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 15 days ago
- May 8: GM Transmission Lawsuit Involves 8-Speed Automatics news | 49 days ago
- April 23: GM PCV Lawsuit Alleges Rear Main Seal Leaks Oil news | 64 days ago
- April 15: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 72 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #16NA383
2010 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This informational bulletin advises of a new fuel injection cleaner kit used for decarbonizing the intake valves to correct conditions of rough idle, Crank no start, extended crank or misfire, MIL with DTCs, and explains how Top Tier fuels should be used to reduce carbon build-up.
Click a tab for more information.