- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 24 days ago
- May 8: GM Transmission Lawsuit Involves 8-Speed Automatics news | 58 days ago
- April 23: GM PCV Lawsuit Alleges Rear Main Seal Leaks Oil news | 73 days ago
- April 15: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 81 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC4310J
2010 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may have an OnStar system that has progression tones when pressing the blue or red button. Technician will need to call General Motors Technical Assistance Center with the scan tool data from the OnStar system.
Click a tab for more information.