- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 13 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 23 days ago
- May 8: GM Transmission Lawsuit Involves 8-Speed Automatics news | 57 days ago
- April 23: GM PCV Lawsuit Alleges Rear Main Seal Leaks Oil news | 72 days ago
- April 15: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 80 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4376G
2010 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:ANTI-THEFT DEVICES
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician about key and theft information for Fleet Vehicles equipped with RPO 6E2 or 6E8 and converting to fleet mode. Technician will need to ensure fleet vehicles with RPO 6E2 or 6E8 should be checked to verify that the Theft Deterrent Module is in fleet mode prior to attempting to add keys.
Click a tab for more information.