- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 15 days ago
- May 8: GM Transmission Lawsuit Involves 8-Speed Automatics news | 49 days ago
- April 23: GM PCV Lawsuit Alleges Rear Main Seal Leaks Oil news | 64 days ago
- April 15: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 72 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4609B
2010 Chevrolet Avalanche
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a heated or cooled seat feature is inoperative for either the driver or passenger front seat. Technician will need to inspect Climate Control Seat Module C1 and X1 connector for proper pin fit. Technician will replace the Climate Control Seat Module connector if any distortion is found.
Click a tab for more information.