- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 22 days ago
- May 8: GM Transmission Lawsuit Involves 8-Speed Automatics news | 56 days ago
- April 23: GM PCV Lawsuit Alleges Rear Main Seal Leaks Oil news | 71 days ago
- April 15: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 79 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5214D
2010 Chevrolet Aveo
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have had multiple repair attempts that are being performed on customer?s vehicles that exhibit vibration conditions without utilizing the support of General Motors Technical Assistance Center. If valid vibration frequency or Road Force Variation data has been collected and a repair attempt does not correct the customer complaint, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support. For any vehicles that remains unrepaired after being at the dealer for three days or more and a related bulletin or PI is not found, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support.
Click a tab for more information.