- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 0 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 9 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 26 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 43,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.