- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 30 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 31 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 34 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC4696E
1998 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to unlock radios that are Delco TheftLock. Technician will use the radio to get the scrambled code. Technician will need to contact the radio unlock center to retrieve the unlock code from the scrambled code. The PI update to version D is to advise the unlock procedure is temporarily unavailable. E version update is to add administrative details.
Click a tab for more information.