- October 23: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 2 days ago
- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 32 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 33 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4404E
1998 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: STEERING:LINKAGES:ARM:IDLER AND ATTACHMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician vehicles with a slight rough idle. Technician should compare the concern with a like vehicle. If the concern is worse than a like vehicle, technician should follow published Service Information diagnosis and repair as necessary.
Click a tab for more information.