- January 22: Missouri GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 9 days ago
- January 20: GM 2.4L Ecotec Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 11 days ago
- January 2: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 29 days ago
- December 23: GM May Repurchase 2022-2023 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 39 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Bolt EV Recall To Prevent Carpet Fires recalls | 42 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Disc: Pads Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.