- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 1 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 55 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 59 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 60 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 61 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 01072: GM/FMVSS 208/214/Welds
2002 Chevrolet Camaro
In a crash, an occupant could receive severe injuries.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of FMVSS no. 208, "occupant crash protection, " and no. 214, "side impact protection." These vehicles may have welds near the lower driver's side door hinge that do not meet specifications.
- Dealers will install structural rivets. Owner notification began December 26, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020 or Pontiac at 1-800-762-2737.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.