- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 10 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 23 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 29 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #04-00-89-015H
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This warranty administration bulletin provide policy information of the JOB CARD, for a repair on vehicles and what is acceptable - customer authorization; Service manager approvals and transaction authorization; Details of concern, cause and correction; Labor Time; Technician ID and acoutablity of labor time; Proper documentation and retension of warranty parts; Accurate sublet charges and receipts; Add on concerns after the Job Card has been written.
Click a tab for more information.