- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #12-07-30-001D
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This informational bulletin provides a process to the service agents that are not required to contact PQC, to determine when to replace a assembly as opposed to repairing and if an engine or transmission is being returned, that it has all the information in relation to that part being returned.
Click a tab for more information.