- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #19NA256
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to perform inspections to determine if the engine needs to be replaced as opposed to just internal parts for knocking, rattle, squeak and/or squeal type noises from engine.
Click a tab for more information.