- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #G-203115
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- 13332A - CUSTOMER SATISFACTION (REVISED PART INFORMATION). CERTAIN VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH A 3.6L V-6 ENGINE (LFX) AND A 6L50 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION (MYB) MAY HAVE A TRANSMISSION 2-6 CLUTCH PACK THAT WAS MISBUILT. THIS COULD RESULT IN A RATTLE NOISE AND REDUCED TRANSMISSION TORQUE CAPACITY. IF THIS OCCURS, A DIAGNOSTIC CODE MAY BE SET AND A MIL MAY BE ILLUMINATED. IN ADDITION, THE TRANSMISSION MAY BE LIMITED TO THE 3RD OR 5TH GEAR, HOWEVER, REVERSE GEAR WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE. DEALERS ARE TO REPLACE THE TRANSMISSION.
Click a tab for more information.