- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 4 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 17 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI0486C
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:CLUTCH ASSEMBLY:PEDAL/HAND LEVER(MOTORCYCLE)
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to replace the clutch pedal assembly to correct a customer concern of low clutch pedal or that the clutch pedal does not fully return to the top after being depressed caused by imbalance in pressure forces due to thermal contraction of clutch fluid.
Click a tab for more information.