- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI1344C
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This preliminary informational bulletin adds the 2016 model year to diagnostic tips and repair information to correct a customer concern of reduced acceleration at low speed and/or transmission slipping from a launch, DTC P0751 set.
Click a tab for more information.