- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6077C
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a radio that the iPhone does not automatically re-pair and is no longer shown in the radio?s Device List, XM Weather Alerts Activate Automatically after an ignition cycle, the Bluetooth connection may be lost when replying to a text message, After a OnStar Turn By Turn a "Routing" screen appears and stays on display even though the route requested had finished downloading, and USB audio still plays through speakers while Bluetooth phone call is in session. Technician will need to reprogram the radio.
Click a tab for more information.