- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6152
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a voice recognition system that is inaccurate when trying to access contacts stored in the paired phone's contact list. The following list of helpful hints may assist with a more desired system operation. When giving a command do not speak slowly. The system does not recognize tags if they are in the name of the contact. The phonebook size will affect the time it takes for the system to index the contact list and for them to become available due to a longer search time. Background noise such as a climate control fan positioned on high, open windows, and very loud outside noises, even if the windows are closed, can cause voice commands to be misunderstood. A number can be dialed by saying ?Dial? or ?Call?. For further assistance when using Voice recognition, please see the Voice Recognition section in the Infotainment Owner?s Manual.
Click a tab for more information.