- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP3423M
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0016, P0017, P0018, P0019, P0008 or P0009 may be set. Technician will need to inspect for loose timing chains or tensioners. If after following Service Information diagnostics the root cause is not found inspect the reluctor for the crankshaft sensor. If the reluctor has moved then replace crankshaft.
Click a tab for more information.