- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 14 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4554L
2014 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides the technician with the steps on repairing a clunk noise after shifting from reverse to drive or drive to reverse and then accelerating. The concern is only with rear wheel drive 6L45 or 6L50 automatic transmissions with Regular Production Option Code MYA or MYB apply. Apply thread locker to the transmission output shaft flange splines and install a new front propeller shaft flange nut. Apply thread locker to the new propeller shaft flange nut if it does not contain a pre-applied adhesive patch.
Click a tab for more information.